Your Provincial Membership ensure the ongoing success and development of local and provincial programs such as: Wildlife Tomorrow, Habitat Trust, Conservation Camp, Fisheries and Wildlife Enhancement.
Benefits of the $25 individual provincial membership
- $5,000 Accidental Death & Injury Benefit while participating in fishing, hunting, shooting, archery and other Federation authorized outdoor activities. Includes Lyme disease diagnosis and travel expenses.
- $5,000,000 Personal Excess Liability. Personal Limit (excess of any Primary Personal Liability) relating to hunting, fishing, and Federation authorized outdoor activities, for bodily injury or property damage which the member may be obligated to pay.
- $4,000 Accidental Death Benefit for each member in good standing. This coverage is in effect 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- $500,000 US Liability Coverage – Defense expense is included.
- $25,000 Search and Rescue Insurance Coverage.
- $2,500 Lyme disease Indemnity for diagnostic expense
Additional Insurance Available to SWF members
- Optional DAS Insurance coverage (form available here DAS Application Form)
- Additional $10,000 life insurance
NOTE: Specific branch membership is required to apply for branch level awards.