Your Provincial Membership ensure the ongoing success and development of local and provincial programs such as:
Wildlife Tomorrow, Habitat Trust, Conservation Camp, Fisheries and Wildlife Enhancement.
Benefits of the $35 family provincial membership:
Family membership includes up to 2 parents and children 18 years and under
- Participation in a all provincial programs
- Subscription to Outdoor Canada West magazine (6 issues/year)
- 10% savings at Mark’s clothing retailers
- Voting privileges at the Annual Convention
- A comprehensive insurance package consisting of:
- $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit while participating in fishing, hunting, shooting, archery and other Branch/Federation authorized activities
- $3,000,000 Personal Excess Liability. Personal Limit (Excess of any Primary Personal Liability) relating to hunting, fishing and Federation activities, for bodily injury or property damage which the member may be obligated to pay.
- $4,000 Accidental Death benefit for each member in good standing. This coverage is in effect 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world, and is provided, at no cost, by an American Income Life Company
NOTE: Specific branch membership is required to apply for branch level awards.